Everybody should believe in something. I believe I'll read another chapter.

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Reasons Why I Am Excited for the TFIOS Movie

NOTE: I feel like this post was very negative and kind of portrayed that I think the movie will be awful but no LET ME EXPLAIN.

Okay, let me start with I am warming up to the idea that Ansel Elgort could be Augustus. What changed it? THIS


I DUNNO BUT HIS FACE LOOKS VERY GUS HERE AND IT MAKES MY PALMS SWEAT

I'm not exactly sure why but I'm kinda-definitely-absolutely getting excited about the movie. John Green just seems so happy and he keeps posting stuff about it on Facebook and Tumblr and Twitter and it's making me even more excited.

Did you know the girl who's playing Young Hazel got all her hair shaved off and then donated it to charity THE TEARS ARE REAL. (And the Woodley did this too, but that was already publicized.)

I really hope that they do a good job with this movie. And I will definitely see it opening weekend :D

Sincerely,

Owyn!

No comments:

Post a Comment