Everybody should believe in something. I believe I'll read another chapter.

Monday, April 15, 2013

Book Review: Let it Snow

NOTE: This is a book written about snow and I live in Colorado where it is snowing so I found this fitting.

Since this is written in 3 parts, I'm breaking it up into those parts (I should be writing an essay right now so I'm thinking in essay-speak) and saying 1-2 reasons why I liked them and their utterly ship-able ships.

*SPOILERS BECAUSE I SAID SO*

The Jubilee Express by Maureen Johnson

I really liked this part. Here are the reasons why:

THE INSTANT SHIPPING OF STUART AND JUBILEE. I like to ship fictional characters and I really wanted them to get together because Noah (Jubilee's boyfriend) is a total hobknocker and is obviously not perfect. And Stuart is so kind and amazing and Jubilee will cure his heartbreak and GAH


It had a great readability to it. The dialogue was catchy and it was written in a very funny and awesome way. Kudos!

The Cheertastic Christmas Miracle by John Green

I definitely liked this part too because:

Tobin was kind of adorable and oblivious. Like seriously, JUST KISS THE DUKE!!

And then they kissed so HAPPINESS:

Patron Saint of Pigs by Lauren Myracle

So at first, I didn't like this one because it felt preachy and I find it really annoying when girls (i.e. Addie) try to change their boyfriends (i.e. Jeb) and then get drunk on them and cheat on them (i.e. Addie).

But then it had a really good message that you shouldn't be selfish and everyone got really happy at the end, I even liked them together again because they made each other really happy AND EEP


So yeah I need to go calm down.

Bye you guys

Owyn

1 comment:

  1. Had the same reaction. Stuart was perfect and sweet and jubilee was adorkable and together? asdfghjkduhkdfgskjfgkjksgfksudgfksdjfbkmbdjvskdufgkseufg

    ReplyDelete