Everybody should believe in something. I believe I'll read another chapter.

Monday, July 8, 2013

5 Books I Will Never Read

Do you ever just see a book and there's something about it that says "Yeah no I'm not going to read you. Sorry book. Better luck next time."

So here is my list of those books (there are a ton more. But here are some).

Tampa by Alissa Nutting

I read about it on DeadWhiteGuys and even then I was like HOLY CRAP CRINGING NEVER AGAIN MY EYES MY EYES. It's apparently about a woman who has really graphic sex with 14-year-old boys.


Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James

I don't think I have to justify this one.

Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia + Margaret Stohl

I think the whole thing with the dreams and the witches and stuff just didn't seem like my forte. And it just seemed like it would DRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGG on. So nah.

Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoyevsky

Have you seen the size of that thing? IT'S THICK AS SEVEN LAYERS OF HELL I DON'T EVER WANT TO READ IT.

Besides that, there's the whole "moral dilemma" thing. I think that's bullshit. Either you have morals or you don't. And I don't need to read about it.

Anything by Charles Dickens


Bye you guys!

Owyn

Check out my blog posts at the Boulder Book Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment