Everybody should believe in something. I believe I'll read another chapter.

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

My Top 5 Teen Fic Lit Couples

NOTE: Not *really* a review, but I'm basically spoiling the ending so you should read these books anyway. If I haven't written a review of these books already, I will get around to that. PS. Lots of pictures and caps lock abuse.

So I'm kind of addicted to shipping.


It's a serious problem.

I explain what it is here: My High School's Newspaper. Or you can YouTube search "Danisnotonfire I will go down with this ship". Both are hilarious.

But, basically, I love it when I'm reading a teen romance book and the couple get together. Like, you have no idea. Since I'm forever alone, I live vicariously through romantic characters so this is all I have going for me.

So I decided to make a list of my favorite Teen-Fic-Lit Couples (as evidenced by the title).


Here they are in no particular order:

The Ruined Trilogy: Avi and Amy. I still cannot get over how cute this couple is. They have to overcome distance, awkwardness, confusion and war in order to be together. Amy is hilarious and Avi is just so broodingly perfect that I have to put them on here.

LOOK AT ALL THAT TENSION
The Belles Trilogy: Brayden and Izzi/Mira and Kellan. There was SO MUCH sexual tension with these two pairs in the first two books and then something happened with Kellan and now I require the third book but it isn't out yet and I am having ALL THE FEELS. Damn you, Calonita!

I felt this
SO MANY... OVERCOMING ME...

Venom: Falco and Cass. I already talked about this in the review, which is the link, but this couple is so intriguing and mysterious and normally that bothers me, but I loved this couple too much to let my prejudice stop me and this book also has a sequel so now I am cursed with FEELS again.

Preach it, Rachel. She understands my pain
Megan Meade's Guide to the McGowan Boys: Finn and Megan. As I explained in the review, BRIAN JUST LEFT ME HANGING! How could you do that to someone. Even with this, I still love this book and this couple. There's nothing formal about them (YET, a sequel must be happening) but I will constantly ship it.


Take a Bow: Emme and Ethan. This ship was just too adorable to not include. I love the whole bandmates-romance and the fact she helped him out and gave him a great verbal bitch-slapping. I just love them together.

I love this couple so much that I'm just happily dancing off into the sunset.
...

Bye.

Love,
Owyn

1 comment:

  1. So glad you liked Amy & Avi!!! I hope you like the rest of their stories as well! :)

    ReplyDelete