Everybody should believe in something. I believe I'll read another chapter.

Friday, March 1, 2013

News Part 1

NOTE: Lots of gifs. Yay!

Okay you guys, I've mentioned before I'm a sophomore in high school and a book blogger (pretty obvious) and now those two are going to beCOME ONE.

image

So my LA teacher Mr. Hensley gave us the news yesterday that weren't going to have to write a comparison essay on characterization in Life of Pi and Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich.

Which, alone, is worth celebrating.


And instead we get to find a book we actually want to read and get to write blog posts about it every 75 pages!

I (pretty much) do this anyway!


So the next two weeks are Colorado Testing and I get to do what I already do instead of write an essay.

YES YES THANK YOU MR. HENSLEY!!!!

But that's what I'm going to be doing for the next fortnight. 

Holla back at you later,

Owyn

No comments:

Post a Comment